Monday, March 5, 2007

Book & Bites

I as most of the peopel i come in contact with know am an avid reader. It however takes a good writer in interst me. Anything that dosent capture my attention i sturggle to get through and usualy drop it during the 4-5 chapters. However when i do find an aouther like my all time favoute Clive Cusslar I will read every one of his book that come under my nose. I have all the cusslar books and the have all been read to a point where teh covers start to come off. It has recently come to my attention that i can purchase the titles i have alwas wanted online. This has sparked a debate within my family and winth myself, which is better? A Book or An E-book?

To explore this item i have placed a list of pros and cons
Books
PROs
Less eye strain
No power requred
Easer to use
Usualy cheeper to buy second hand
No annoying 27 douments to open

CONs
Bulky for a good read
Cant replicate with ease
You cant email a book

E-books
PROs
Instant downloads
No waiting to the book to come in
Can put on portable devices like an ipod
Easly able to replicate

CONs
No power no book
Eye strain

So i have found that for travling e-books are the best for ease of use and comfort books trump
Joel Murray GD

No comments: